If you register the
purchase info on our site
Edition 05 - 2018
The website is being updated.
it is possible that some technical data on the website are not consistent with those on catalog
The responsibility policy that the Quick group has chosen towards the environment has channeled the company to invest in research and in the development of LED products.
LED technology helps globally reduce energy consumption more than any other light source, and also helps respect the environment through the use of Eco-compatible material.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF LED LIGHTING
- Energy saving: 80% compared to incandescent lights. 75% compared to halogen lights. 50% compared to compact fluorescent lights.
- Average life span:
LED lights over 50.000 hours. Incandescent lights 1.000 hours. Halogen lights 2000 hours. Compact fluorescent lights 6000 hours
- Eco-compatibility: LED lights are built without the use of dangerous raw materials.
- They do not contain mercury, chrome lead or xenon and they are compliant to RoHS European regulations regarding use of polluting materials.
- Low heat generation.
- No emission of UV rays.
- No emission of IR rays.
- Ample spectrum of color temperature (°K)
- No electromagnetic emission.
- Higher performance compared to traditional systems.
- Bump resistant.
- Reliability in temperature variations.